Wednesday, January 4, 2012

White - My color for 2012

My new favorite color for this year is white. The house we just renovated & selling has all white interior walls. When I walk into the home and see the white walls I can picture furniture, rugs, art, lights and fun pillows filling the space an looking great. But, I have had a few agents say that the house is too white for the buyers. What?? White is so neutral how can you go wrong with white, everything goes with white.....




I found this picture & comment on a blog called Mod Nest.

You really can't go wrong when you outfit your home with white (or neutral) walls, wood floors & some sexy wood furnishings.
Why?
Because, with a space like that, you're free to explore colour, texture & pattern and make a big statement without the fear of "messing up".
There's no worrying about "will this match that". Everything goes with white & wood. 
Lia @ Mod Nest - Blog


See people I am not the only person in the world that believes this. I wish more people in Vancouver, Washington could finally get it.... Frustrated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment